The purpose of “Talent Community” page is to continue the dialogue with identified potential future employees that were not selected, build dynamic talent communities, store referred candidates, and, when the time is right, link them to active recruitments. This page is visible to admin users and recruiters.
From “Talent Community” page you can access information about all candidates. Candidates are visible until the expiration of their consent. Candidates who have been invited to join the “Talent Community” are called Talent Community members. This is how “Talent Community” page looks like.
"Talent info" view
Click on the candidate to display all information that has been collected since they first engaged with the company (see the picture below). There are several actions that can be performed in the “Talent info” view, read more here.
"Talent Community" membership
There are three possible statuses of “Talent Community” membership (see the picture below):
- not a member - candidate has not been invited to become a member of TC,
- not confirmed - candidate has been added as a TC member, but has not confirmed the invitation,
- confirmed - candidate has been added as a TC member, and has confirmed the invitation.
"Talent Community" groups
You can create multiple “Talent Community” groups based on similar backgrounds of TC members. The purpose of using TC groups varies between different recruitment teams as they are the most useful when created depending on specific needs (see the picture below). Read how to manage TC groups here.
“Mass action bar”
To take actions in bulk (see the picture below), select candidates by checking the boxes on the right side of the screen, then proceed with choosing one of possible actions.
- “Send message” - send individual messages (recipients will not see other recipients' email addresses).
- “Link to active recruitment” - send application links to Talent Community members who may be interested in open positions.
- “Add to new community groups” - add Talent Community members to groups.
- “Delete from community groups” - delete Talent Community members from groups.
- “Send talents a referral link” - encourage Talent Community members to refer other people who may be a good for your company by sending referral link.
To conclude this article, there are various benefits that come along with building your own “Talent Community”, one the main being able to fill in positions more quickly. With an existing database of potential talents for different kinds of positions, you do not need to start each recruitment from the beginning. It may even be so that a suitable candidate is found without opening any recruitment.