In feedback settings, you can edit feedback related settings.
- Add company logo: select whether you want to include company logo in feedback emails or not.
- Add "Rate this recruiting process" controls: select whether heart rating is included in the feedback. With the rating controls, you can request feedback from your rejected candidates after they have received feedback. After clicking the hearts, candidates are redirected to a web page where they can also give written feedback. You can see how this happens by clicking the hearts in the preview. Read more about candidates giving feedback here.
- Add service provider text: let the candidates know that you have used TalentAdore VRA to create the feedback.
- Level of formality: The formality changes the style of the feedback. Try it out and select your favourite!
- Address talents by: The default way to greet your candidates. The placeholder [NAME] will also be replaced with the style defined here, e.g. "Hello [NAME]" will become "Hello Matt" when "first name" is selected here, and "Hello Matt Stone" when "first name + last name" is selected.
The preview will show you the end results.
In the signature section, you can write a signature that will be used only in your feedback letters. Default signature is used if language-specific signatures are not defined. If no signatures are given, the system default is used.
E.g. if you set the default and English signatures, the English signature will only be used in English feedback and the default in feedback written in any other language. If you set only English signature, system default will be used in any other language. System default consists of name, title and company name.
Remember to click “Save” when you are ready!