Admin users should configure company settings before starting to use TalentAdore for recruiting. A brief overview of settings and links to more information can be found in this guide.
- Company profile - add organization's contact information that you wish to be displayed in the job ads. It is possible to create multiple company profiles by clicking “New profile”, read more here.
- Company users - invite users to TalentAdore by writing the email addresses one by one into the email address field, selecting the necessary level of access, and clicking “Invite”, read more here.
- Approval process - enable an approval workflow if your organization has a policy that each new job ad has to be approved. Specific reviewers can be chosen when creating a new job ad, read more here.
- Recruitment flows - create your own recruitment flows in addition to the default built-in recruitment flow. Specific recruitment flow can be chosen when creating a new job ad. Read more here.
- Notepads - create interview questions or other recruitment specific notes for your recruitment processes. These notepads will be visible in the “Candidate view” when you review the application. Read more here.
- Status updates - adjust the status update settings and edit the content of status update messages. You can also create your own messages. Read more about automatic status updates here and about editing the status update messages here.
- Feedback templates - create custom feedback templates for occasions when: 1. Feedback has been given verbally; 2. You prefer to not use feedback generated by the TalentAdore tool.
- Talent Community - adjust Talent Community settings and create custom messages to nurture potential future employees. Talent Community can become an active sourcing channel for future employees by strategically growing and engaging with talents.
Note! Make sure the IT department is prepared to add RSS/JSON feed to your organization’s website. This is necessary for automatic job ad publishing to your organization’s website(s), read more here.