An admin user(s) should configure company settings before starting to use TalentAdore Virtual Recruitment Assistant. A brief overview of “Settings” and links to more information can be found in the article below.
- Company profile - add a company's contact information that you wish to be displayed in the job ads. It is possible to create multiple company profiles by clicking “New profile”, read more here.
- Company users - invite as many users as you want by writing the email addresses one by one into the email address field, selecting the necessary level of access, and clicking “Invite”, read more here.
- Approval process - enable an approval workflow if your company has a policy that each new job ad has to be approved. Specific reviewers can be chosen when creating new job ad, read more here.
- Recruitment flows - create your own recruitment flows in addition to the default built-in recruitment flow (New, Application review, Phone Interview, Face to Face interview, as well as outcomes: Hired and Rejected). Specific recruitment flow can be chosen when creating a new job ad.
Note! It is possible to edit the template and re-assign the recruitment flow to the position only as long as the position does not have any applications. This makes it important to plan the recruitment more carefully and add possible extra steps because it is easy to skip a step. Read more here.
- Status updates - enable or disable the following features: 1. Automatic “We received your application message” in order to send an automatic email confirming that the application has been submitted successfully; 2. Automatic status updates, read how status updates work here; 3. The applicant’s ability to edit their applications after submission.
Read how to edit the content of status update messages here, and note that changes have to be done in each language separately.
- Feedback templates - create custom feedback templates for occasions when: 1. Feedback has been given verbally; 2. You prefer to not use feedback generated by the TalentAdore tool.
- Talent Community - create custom messages to nurture potential future employees. Talent Community can become an active sourcing channel for future employees by strategically growing and engaging with talent.
Note! Make sure the IT department is ready and knows how to publish job ads on your company’s webpage, read more here.