Personal user preferences and the user profile should be configured before starting to use TalentAdore. “User preferences” are located at the top right corner of the page. Click on your name or avatar to open the menu illustrated in the picture below.
- User profile: add your picture, first & last name, email, role, timezone and short description of yourself.
- Password: change your password whenever necessary, a forgotten password can be reset here. At the bottom of this page you can find QR code to TalentAdore mobile version.
- Feedback - edit the following preferences:
1. Add or remove items shown in the feedback messages: company logo, "Rate this recruiting process" controls, service provider text to feedback messages;
2. Choose the formality level of language used in feedback messages;
3. Choose how candidates should be addressed.
- Notifications: select when and how often you receive email notifications about new applications, tasks, confirmed interview times, and @-mentions. Read more here.
- Language: choose the default language of your user Interface. The interface language does affect the language that will be used when creating new job ads and communicating with candidates. Position-specific language can be selected when creating a new job ad.
- Signatures: define signatures that will be used when sending feedback and other messages. Learn more here.
Note! A default signature is used in all languages if the signature for a specific language is not set manually. If signature settings are left empty, then the automatic system signature is used (first name, last name and organization name).