Personal user preferences and user profile should be configured when starting to use TalentAdore Virtual Recruitment Assistant. “User preferences” are located at the top right corner. A brief overview of them can be found in the article below.
- User profile: add your picture, name, surname, email, role, timezone and short description of yourself.
- Password: change your password whenever necessary, a forgotten password can be reset here.
- Feedback: edit following preferences: 1. Add or remove items shown in the feedback messages: company logo, "Rate this recruiting process" controls, service provider text to feedback messages; 2. Choose the formality level of language used in feedback messages; 3. Choose how talent should be addressed.
- Notifications: select when and how often you are sent email notifications about new applications, tasks, confirmed interview times, and @-mentions. Read more here.
- Language: choose the default language of the User Interface. The interface language does not define the language that will be used when creating new job ads and communicating with talent. Specific language can be chosen when creating a new job ad.
- Signatures: define signatures that will be used when sending feedback and other messages (see picture below).
Note! A default signature is used in all languages if the signature for a specific language is not set manually. If the default signature is not set as well, then the automatic system signature is used (name, surname and company name).